Welcome to the UJIA Breakfasts for Israel Campaign!
Looking for something tangible to do to support Israel? Why not host a Breakfast for Israel? As a host, your support will help us continue to provide vital support to the people of Israel at this unprecedented time through the UJIA Emergency Appeal.
Here’s what you can expect from UJIA, and what we hope to achieve together:
What UJIA Provides:
- Breakfast Pack: Includes an information card with details about the UJIA Emergency Appeal, a recipe card, a prayer sheet, a poster highlighting the plight of a hostage, and a large Israeli flag.
- Video Briefing: An exclusive 10 minute video with a powerful message from UJIA, providing context and an update of the work we’re doing during this crisis. This video will be up-to-the moment, and available on Youtube from Friday 16th November, with a link provided to you that day.
- We can also provide a speaker to your home or office.
Expectations of you as Host:
- Select your date, on or around Sunday 19th November, and preferably no later than Sunday 26th November
- Please complete the form below with your details
- Invite your guests: Gather friends, family, and colleagues for a memorable gathering, whether it’s breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You can choose to use our graphic image (download by clicking here) and add your own invite wording.
- Plan your menu. You can do your own thing, or order platters. Either way please feel free to use our preferred suppliers who have agreed to give a generous discount:
- Hendon Bagel Bakery: to order contact 020 8203 6919 or email email@example.com and mention ‘UJIA Breakfasts for Israel’ to place an order with a 15% discount.
- Kosher Kingdom: we will provide you with a 10% discount voucher in the pack you will receive by post upon registration.
- Show the Video: Screen the video to your guests to raise awareness about our cause and the ongoing situation.
- QR Code for Donations: Encourage your guests to scan the provided QR code to contribute to the UJIA Emergency Appeal.
Your effort will make a real difference in supporting trauma support for victims of terror, the bereaved and injured, families of hostages and witnesses to atrocities. Together, we’ll stand in solidarity with Israel.
Thank you for being a part of this impactful campaign!