Develop your skill-set whilst enjoying all that Israel has to offer.
GRAB A LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE
If you are looking to develop your skill-set whilst enjoying all that Israel has to offer, Masa might be for you. The beauty of Masa is its diversity – with 250 options available there is bound to be something that is right for you.
Schemes in Israel include (but are not limited to):
• Youth movement programmes
• Professional internships at Israeli companies (e.g. Google, Jerusalem Post, Teva)
• Kibbutz placements (time split between volunteering and learning Hebrew)
• Volunteering (myriad choices, including hospitals, deprived communities, co-existence projects)
• Teaching Fellowships (teaching English at Israeli primary schools)
• Yeshiva and Seminary courses
• Academic courses at top universities
• Specialist programmes (including Hebrew or Arabic lessons, Budokan martial arts, Rimon music programme)
View ALL PROGRAMMES available.
By taking a journey with Masa UK you will have the chance to make new friends and gain CV-boosting work experience, all whilst taking a journey into your Jewish roots in a diverse, challenging and beautiful country.
If you are 21–30, Masa will offer at least $3,000 towards your programme. Means-tested scholarships are also available.
Masa is an organisation of The Jewish Agency for Israel and the Israeli Government, set up to help encourage young adults to spend a significant amount of time in Israel.
"Make new friends and gain CV-boosting work experience, all whilst taking a journey into your Jewish roots in a diverse, challenging and beautiful country."
WE SEND MORE THAN 50% OF OUR 16 YEAR-OLDS TO ISRAEL WITH THE UK YOUTH MOVEMENTS EVERY YEAR
Proportion of students at the UJIA-supported Western Galilee college who are women
School students benefiting from our UJIA JAMS programme in the last year
Decline in size of UK Jewish population since its post-war peak
Young people sent on UJIA-supported Israel tour, gap year and other Israel experience programmes last year
OF CHILDREN IN NORTHERN ISRAEL LIVE BELOW THE POVERTY LINE.