Develop your skill-set whilst enjoying all that Israel has to offer.
GRAB A LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE
If you are looking to develop your skill-set whilst enjoying all that Israel has to offer, Masa might be for you. The beauty of Masa is its diversity – with 250 options available there is bound to be something that is right for you.
Schemes in Israel include (but are not limited to):
• Youth movement programmes
• Professional internships at Israeli companies (e.g. Google, Jerusalem Post, Teva)
• Kibbutz placements (time split between volunteering and learning Hebrew)
• Volunteering (myriad choices, including hospitals, deprived communities, co-existence projects)
• Teaching Fellowships (teaching English at Israeli primary schools)
• Yeshiva and Seminary courses
• Academic courses at top universities
• Specialist programmes (including Hebrew or Arabic lessons, Budokan martial arts, Rimon music programme)
View ALL PROGRAMMES available.
By taking a journey with Masa UK you will have the chance to make new friends and gain CV-boosting work experience, all whilst taking a journey into your Jewish roots in a diverse, challenging and beautiful country.
If you are 21–30, Masa will offer at least $3,000 towards your programme. Means-tested scholarships are also available.
Masa is an organisation of The Jewish Agency for Israel and the Israeli Government, set up to help encourage young adults to spend a significant amount of time in Israel.
"Make new friends and gain CV-boosting work experience, all whilst taking a journey into your Jewish roots in a diverse, challenging and beautiful country."
Number of youth movements receiving key funding from UJIA
Our programmes directly reach 11,500 young Jewish lives in the UK each year
Proportion of students at the UJIA-supported Western Galilee college who are women
Merom Hagalil’s income is almost 40% below the national average
OF CHILDREN IN NORTHERN ISRAEL LIVE BELOW THE POVERTY LINE.
WE SEND MORE THAN 50% OF OUR 16 YEAR-OLDS TO ISRAEL WITH THE UK YOUTH MOVEMENTS EVERY YEAR