#TedonTour winner is BBYO
Mazal Tov to BBYO. Thank you to all of the magnificent entries we received and a big congratulations to BBYO Israel Tour, the judges loved your entry and Ted loved every moment of Israel Tour with you.
Stay tuned for next year’s #TedonTour competition.
#Tedontour is a competition for all Israel Tour 2018 participants. Simply encourage your tour group to take pictures/videos/boomerangs of themselves with Ted over the duration of their Israel experience. The posts should be fun and engaging and showcase lots of locations in Israel and the variety of activities – including educational – that the chanichim take part in.
- Post all #tedontour material on your group’s Instagram account
- Posts as well as stories are welcome
- ALWAYS use the hashtag #tedontour
- ALWAYS tag @UJIAcharity
- Ted must always be wearing his/her t-shirt
- No inappropriate photos uploaded, your tour could be disqualified.
- There are no replacement Teds so make sure you look after him/her!
On the last day of Tour, each group must nominate one #tedontour post for the ‘Ted on Tour Award’. To nominate your #tedontour post for the Award, simply comment beneath your chosen post using the hashtag #tedontouraward.
A set of industry experts will decide on the winning post based on a set of criteria. To include, but
not limited to:
- Most interesting location
- Most tour members in the picture
- Most interesting non-group member in the shot
- Most original post
- Best use of hashtags
Participants of the winning group, will each win their very own personal Ted to keep.
Please connect a business account on the Instagram Feed settings page in order to display hashtag feeds
Please see this post for more information.